Monday, April 25, 2005

John Titor

http://www.johntitor.com/



12:25 AM, April 26, 2005



It is already 2005, the most imminent problem is my IB exams. And it is 2005, I'll try to remember but I ultimately cannot fill in all the details. There will be ones I'll recall, and ones faint out without a trace. So much for TOK, what do I know? Not sure if I'm a believer, but what have I learned, if any.


##CONTINUE##

The future is fulled with uncertainty, like walking on a clear glass floor dividing heaven and hell.



Where is my next step?



Where will I be?



What should I do?



Who should I trust?



To whom do I care?



To whom should I love?



To what would I place my purpose of life?



I don't know if I know any of those answers, but I do hope I will soon.



*this post I'll print, as my awareness and unawareness for myself

No comments:

##HIDEME##